Regularly ranked a top entrepreneur podcast, EDGE gives business owners the edge to win in your business and your life with science based tools and unscripted conversations with guests who share their playbook and lessons learned. All so you have the edge to achieve your peak performance, wealth and happiness.
With host Brandon White and featured guests from a variety of industries from business, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, amateur and professional athletes, military special forces, politics, real estate, venture capital, private equity, investing, entertainment, and ordinary people doing extraordinary things, you'll leave each episode with winning plays to add to your playbook.
Find and follow the EDGE on your favorite podcast player by simply searching “EDGE Brandon”
About Your Host Brandon White
Brandon is an entrepreneur with two exists (so far), lots of strikeouts, angel investor, former venture capitalist, and worked in Marketing at America Online.
Brandon started his professional career in technology as a pioneer on the Internet in 1996 as the Founder/CEO of Worldwide Angler, Inc. Worldwide Angler was recognized as the number one social networking and e-commerce site for sport fisherman on the internet. He bought the company back from the investors in 2001 and led it to a successful exit a decade later to a large media company.
He lives Half Moon Bay, CA with his wife and dogs, is a Co-Founder of FileFinder.io, Independent Security Consulting, and angel investor in several startups.
When not at the mic or keyboard you can find him riding his road bike along the California coast.
* MBA from the UNC, Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School
* Masters in Psychology from Washington College (Psi Chi National Honor Society)
* BA in Psychology from Washington College (President of the Psi Chi National Honor Society, Honors Thesis, NCAA Sports Writer Scholarship)
* Post Graduate work at Stanford University.
* Certified Expert Tiny Habits Coach - B.J. Fogg
* Marine Ventures Foundation (2001- present) - Board Member
* Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (2022- present) - Vice Chairman, City of Half Moon Bay, CA
* Outdoor Writers Association on America (1996- present) - Member
* Maryland Sport Fish Advisory Commission (2009-2013) - Commissioner, appointed by the Governor of Maryland
* US Patent Holder
* Academic Published Author - Navy Post Graduate School
* A Changing Delta - Short Film, Aired on PBS, Film Festival Nominated, Producer, watch for free here
* Keeping Country - Short Film, Film Festival Nominated, Producer, watch for free here
EDGE Operations Director: Gia B.
About the Recording Studio
EDGE comes to you from its recording studio in Half Moon Bay, CA.
The studio is a custom built recording studio that can accommodate up to three in studio guests.
For those interested in the studio build and how we run the show:
The walls are insulated with Rockwool Safe'n'Sound Stone Wool Insulation.
Over the insulation the whole studio is wrapped with Audimute Peacemaker® Sound Barrier - 3.2MM
Drywall sits over the Peacemaker sound barrier.
The entire back wall behind where Brandon records solo is covered with Audimute Strata.
All the other walls have custom printed Audimute Acoustic Panels.
Sliding glass doors allow for light when Brandon is working and not recording. The sliding doors have a removable Audimute Sound Absorption Sheets.
The floor is sealed and then covered in felt, on top of that is wool carpet to dampen the sound. Under the guest recording table is a bison skin to further dampen sound.
Mic’s: Rode Procasters
Mic arms: Rode PSA1
Mixer: Rodcaster Pro
In studio guest recording table:
Custom built, reclaimed redwood from the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Phase I sanding done by Brandon, Phase II/final and coating done by John Sewart, burned art by Helen Sewart of Coastal Wood Designs.
Studio outdoor sign: Custom by Coastal Wood Designs
Editing: Dolby Post Processing, General editing done with GarageBand, The EDGE's Professional Editor uses several other tools.
Remote recordings: Riverside
Webcam: Logitech BCC950
Got a question, press inquiry or idea you'd like to share? Contact us through the form below and let us know how we can help.