Regularly ranked in the top of the charts and with over 460 episodes, The Brandon White Show (formerly EDGE) brings you conversations about business, technology, peak performance, health, sports, exploration, music, art, science, history, philosophy, love, and power.
Your host, Brandon White, is an entrepreneur with two exits (so far), lots of strikeouts, author, former venture capitalist, management in Marketing at AOL, and current Founder of File Finder. He shares his lessons learned and leads you through conversations that will expand your ideas, knowledge and know how.
Previous guests include successful entrepreneurs, authors, Emmy Award winners, scientists, explorers, Navy SEALS, fighter jet pilots, venture capitalists, angel investors, professional and amateur athletes, artists, and other seemingly ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Listen in to expand your landscape of understanding and gain an edge to win in your business and your life.
You can listen here on the EDGE homepage, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or search "Edge Brandon" on your favorite podcast player.
A Sample of Previous Guests on The Brandon White Show
🎙️ Steve Case, Co_Founder of AOL and one of America’s best-known entrepreneurs, Ep. 446
🎙️ Head of Business Innovation and Strategy at Google, Chris Hood, Ep. 393
🎙️ Retired Sequoia Capital Partner Tom McMurray on Venture Capital, Ep. 76
🎙️ Be Unstoppable with Former Navy Seal, Best Selling Author, Inc 500 CEO, Alden Mills, Ep. 455
🎙️ National Geographic Explorer of the Year, Gregg Treinish, Ep. 240
🎙️ 7 Time Emmy Award Winner Roberta Gonzales, Ep. 338 and Ep. 339
🎙️ HydroFlask Founder Travis Rosbach, Ep. 97 and Ep. 109
🎙️ Retired Navy SEAL Turned CEO Marty Strong, Ep. 207
🎙️ Founder of Princeton Carbon Works Bike Wheels, Martin Crotty Ep. 324
🎙️ European World Bicycle Time Trial Champion Jamie Anderson, Ep. 313
🎙️ Big Wave Surfer and Surfing School Owner Thomas Lundgard, Ep. 279, Ep. 280
🎙️ Dave Seymour Star from A&E's Flipping Boston, Ep. 29
🎙️ Former High Times Magazine Editor Matthew Stang, Ep. 266
🎙️ Two Time Emmy Winner and Creator of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives David Page, Ep. 179
🎙️ This 14 Year Old Has Already Written 17 Full Length Novels with Author Shanti Hershenson, Ep. 344
🎙️ And other spectacular humans
Brandon is an entrepreneur with two exists (so far), lots of strikeouts, angel investor, former venture capitalist, and worked in Marketing at America Online.
Brandon started his professional career in technology as a pioneer on the Internet in 1996 as the Founder/CEO of Worldwide Angler, Inc. Worldwide Angler was recognized as the number one social networking and e-commerce site for sport fisherman on the internet. He bought the company back from the investors in 2001 and led it to a successful exit a decade later to VerticalScope (FORA.TO).
He lives Half Moon Bay, CA with his wife and dogs, is the Founder of FileFinder and angel investor.
When not at the mic or keyboard you can find him zipping up and down the California coast on his road bike .
* MBA from the UNC, Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School
* Masters in Psychology from Washington College (Psi Chi National Honor Society)
* BA in Psychology from Washington College (President of the Psi Chi National Honor Society, Honors Thesis, NCAA Sports Writer Scholarship)
* Post Graduate work at Stanford University.
* Certified Expert Tiny Habits Coach - B.J. Fogg
* Marine Ventures Foundation (2001- present) - Board Member
* Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (2022- present) - Chairman, City of Half Moon Bay, CA
* Outdoor Writers Association on America (1996- present) - Member
* Maryland Sport Fish Advisory Commission (2009-2013) - Commissioner, appointed by the Governor of Maryland
* US Patent Holder
* Academic Published Author - Navy Post Graduate School
* A Changing Delta - Short Film, Aired on PBS, Film Festival Nominated, Producer, watch for free here
* Keeping Country - Short Film, Film Festival Nominated, Producer, watch for free here
Latest Biking Accomplishments
* Grand Fondo & Century Finishes:
- Death Ride, Tour of the California Alps (14,000' of climbing, 103 miles, over six (6) HC Alpine climbs)(California)
- Garrett County Diabolical Double (126.2 miles over 16,500 feet of climbing)(Maryland)
- Levi's Gran Fondo (Growler, 137.95 miles over 13,604 feet of climbing)(California)
- Terrible Two (200k, 121 miles over 11,284 feet of climbing) (California)
- Jensie Gran Fondo (California)
- Wine Country Century (California)
- Seagull Century (Maryland, 5 times)
- and many others...
The Brandon White show comes to you from its recording studio in Half Moon Bay, CA.
The studio is a custom built recording studio that can accommodate up to three in studio guests.
For those interested in the studio build and how we run the show:
The walls are insulated with Rockwool Safe'n'Sound Stone Wool Insulation.
Over the insulation the whole studio is wrapped with Audimute Peacemaker® Sound Barrier - 3.2MM
Drywall sits over the Peacemaker sound barrier.
The entire back wall behind where Brandon records solo is covered with Audimute Strata.
All the other walls have custom printed Audimute Acoustic Panels.
Sliding glass doors allow for light when Brandon is working and not recording. The sliding doors have a removable Audimute Sound Absorption Sheets.
The floor is sealed and then covered in felt, on top of that is wool carpet to dampen the sound. Under the guest recording table is a bison skin to further dampen sound.
Mic’s: Shure SM7B
Mic arms: Rode PSA1
Mixer: Rodcaster Pro II
Earphones: Bose 700 and Sony MDR7506
In studio guest recording table:
Custom built, reclaimed redwood from the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Phase I sanding done by Brandon, Phase II/final and coating done by John Sewart, burned art by Helen Sewart of Coastal Wood Designs.
Studio outdoor sign: Custom by Coastal Wood Designs
Editing: Dolby Post Processing, General editing done with GarageBand, The EDGE's Professional Editor uses several other tools.
Remote recordings: Riverside
Webcam: Logitech BCC950 & iPhone 14 Pro
Got a question, press inquiry or idea you'd like to share? Contact us through the form below and let us know how we can help.